Sunday, April 27, 2008

This was our first Birthday Party at The Scrappin' Table. A group of 12 girls came in for an 11 year old birthday. I planned out an acrylic wall hanging with the Making Memories Garden Party paper, button & flower embellishments, paint, ribbon, stamping...the mom of the birthday girl took pictures at the begining of the party of each girl and then had them quickly developed. Each girl went home with the acrylic wall hanging with a picture of themselves on it. Each girl picked from a ton of embellishments that were spread all over the table. I had sooo much fun with this group. It was nice that the mom gave me artistic freedom to come up with something.


This went off so smoothly. The mom brought in cake and snacks. I had a table set up in the back with a tablecloth. I am thrilled to offer this as a fun unique party idea for that 8-14 year old..

Call me at the store with any questions or to plan your special event. Ask for Michelle!

No comments: