Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 6, 2009 Idea for Journaling Tags plus Labor Day Specials!

Journaling Tags...
I have a ton of these cute journaling tags that I adore. I am always using them on pages and projects but I still have lots of them left over. A friend, Michelle Lanning, had heard of an idea for journaling tags. She told me she had seen someone make a jar and keep it handy for when her kids said something funny or just for writing something down as it happens. We both laughed that we just don't remember things like we used to or thought we would. So after she left I got crafty with some tags we have at the store. My Little Shoebox makes a 12x12 sheet of tags, borders and embellishments. This is what I made, it was super easy and fun!


Products used: Chocolate brown alphas and mini alphas are from Pink Paislee, turquoise grosgrain ribbon, Kaiser Craft flower, My Little Shoebox: tags, Butterflies (really photo corners) and the border along the bottom of the jar, Bazzill Cardstock.
Title reads: my kids say the funniest things.
Upper tag reads: random quotes of the day.
By the way we are open on
Labor Day Monday September 7, 2009
from 10AM -4PM.
We are offering free scrappin' time all day!!
No reservations required.
If you participated in the 2009 Shop Hop and purchased our promotional kit you can now
bring in all of your take n makes and we can
bind them for you for FREE!!

1 comment:

illyse said...

What a great idea! Your project is ADORABLE!! I'll have to do that.. I write things down in a notebook but this way they are ready to go onto a page!